Sneeze Fetish Forum
Light

Just another night out (F)

Light

I have had this idea for a while and finally found time to write it.

Hope you all enjoy.......

Alice walked down the street fully enjoying evening air. The sun had not completely set but it was down behind the hills surrounding the town and would not be giving off direct light until about nine am the next morning. That was one of the things she loved about this north eastern town. Placed in a valley as it was, the sun was kept at bay and allowed her to be up and about for much longer periods. Many people got that detail wrong about her kind. She could be awake during the day if she chose, she just had to avoid direct sun light. That was at least one thing those Twilight books had gotten right. And that had been about the only thing for that matter. Shining or sparkling in the sunlight? She wished. Direct sunlight burned and could be deadly if one was exposed for too long. She supposed the author had gotten her kind’s speed right. But otherwise, everything from how they could be killed too being able to survive without human blood, she had gotten wrong. Not a bad read otherwise Alice thought but she had hated the movies. 

In general, inaccuracies in and of themselves were not a bad thing over all. In a world that seemed obsessed with vampires, being one and keeping it secret could be quite a challenge. Accept that in a way it was everyone’s obsession with her kind that made them believe so many incorrect things and that actually helped her to stay hidden. Every story seemed to get some part of it wrong. True Blood messed up the fangs, they were not like a snake’s and didn’t click in and out. That one have made Alice burst out laughing when she first watched the show. Her fangs were a bit longer then a normal human’s teeth true, but not enough to be really noticed, until she was about to feed when they grew longer, a bit. Many stories said her kind could survive on animal blood or even go without blood at all. Sadly that was not the case at all. She needed human blood at least once every night or two. Thankfully it was not a wild uncontrollable need, well not unless she went a few days without that was. Plus she only needed a relatively small amount, no more then would leave a person a bit tired for the next day or two.

The biggest thing the stories got wrong was how many of her kind there actually were. The only other she had known was her maker and he only stopped by every ten years or so to see how she was doing. Otherwise she had met no others. As far as she could piece together there were less then a thousand of her kind in the entire world. Mainly this was due to how rare it was that someone could be turned. The stars had to practically aline to meet one who was completely compatible and even then it might not take. 

Alice did not really mind though. Just because she was a vampire didn’t mean she couldn’t have friends and enjoy life, she just had to be clever. A story about how she worked nights, and a touch of memory alteration so they remembered that one time they had met with the sun fully up, and Alice’s friends were none the wiser. It helped that she could eat and drink normal food, it just did not nourish her in anyway. 

Living in a college town, Alice always befriended students who would graduate and eventually leave so no one had ever noticed she did not age. 

Plus a college town meant parties and parties meant drunk people who were by far the easiest to feed on. Plus she got a free drink of the other kind in the process too, win win. It had been fun over the years to watch how styles and music had changed. Bell-bottoms to skinny jeans and the Beatles to pop and club music, the world always had something new. A lot had changed in the years since her new life started but some things had staid the same. People liked to have fun and colleges were always wild.

Tonight she was meeting three friends to celebrate the end of the semester. The plan was dinner at a new Italian place then hitting the clubs for drinks, were Alice planned to have her actual dinner. 

Alice’s golden blonde hair, bright gray eyes and a natural sensuality that came with being a vampire would make getting a guy, or girl, alone in a dark corner for a quick drink rather easy. Afterwards she would charm them so they would only remember making out if anything and she would be on her way. 

“Hey Alice!” a young woman’s voice called and Alice looked up to see a beautiful woman in a sun dress waving at her.

Rebeca was one of Alice’s closer friends from the group she hung out with this semester. She was a bit short with deep brown eyes, curly black hair and beautiful olive skin.

The two met on the sidewalk and hugged Alice enjoying how well Rebecca’s perfume went with her wonderful natural sent. Typically that was how Alice chose who to feed from. If they had a pleasant alluring sent she had come to realize it met they not only would be very satisfying but also they were healthy enough to not be weakened by the blood loss. If a person had a cold or if she had fed on them recently then there sent would not be appetizing and she knew she should find someone else.

Tiffany, a tall red head who cut her hair stylishly short and Sara and brunette with cute glasses about Alice’s hight walked up a moment later and the four exchanged greetings.

Alice really did enjoy hanging out with these three. While in reality she had almost thirty years on the oldest of them, she had been close to there age when she was turned and still felt the most comfortable around that age group. 

As was no surprise with college girls, talking began instantly as they made there way to the restaurant. Who was going out with who, where someone got those jeans, who’s professor was the craziest. Alice laughed and chatted with the girls enjoying the carefree conversation as they entered the restaurant and were led to there table. She was looking forward to this. Alice had not had Italian food since before she was turned and was excited to see what it would be like. As a vampire her senses were all heightened and it made something as simple as a good meal very enjoyable. Another thing all the stories got wrong. They always talked of the enhanced sight and smell her kind had but never the taste.

The four women sat and began looking over there menus, there conversation not really slowing as they did so. Alice smiled as she read all the interesting sounding food choices. True she did not need to eat but she did still enjoy it. She had lived in the valley town since her changing and for some odd reason it had not had an Italian restaurant until recently, Alice only had what she had see in tv and in movies to help when deciding what to order. She was pretty sure she had eaten Italian food while human but as with everything from her past life, her memories were mostly discarded making them quite fuzzy and taking a lot of concentration to recall. 

Finally she decided on what she understood to be a classic, lasagna, and prefect timing too as the waiter walked up at that moment. A handsome man and rather tall with dark hair Alice was not surprised when she felt attraction and a bit of arousal begin to eminent off two of her friends. Another ability the stories never seemed to know about. Vampires could sense when a human was attracted to them or someone else. It helped her to find individuals who could be convinced to go somewhere more private so she could feed uninterrupted. They could also sense if a person was aroused. That helped them to direct there flirtation easier and know what was working best.

With quite a bit of not so hidden flirting the group finally ordered and Alice caught even herself eyeing the waiter as he walked away. 

“Damn girl, you that hungry? I’ll bet you want to just eat him up.” 

Tiffany said nudging Alice. Alice jumped at her friend’s words and it took her a moment to realize that Tiffany had not meant actual feeding.

“Like you would let me get to him first.” Alice said having recovered. Tiffany shrugged and they all laughed as the conversation resumed.

A few more minutes of chatting about the latest gossip and the appetizers arrived.

“Yum!” Tiffany said stopping herself just short of licking her lips “I love garlic bread, even if I will need a mint after. Dig in everyone, there’s too much for just me.”

Alice had just finished her first bite of callimari and coughed as she reacted to what Tiffany had said. Lost in her own thoughts on what to eat she had missed that Tiffany had ordered garlic bread and now she was suddenly very intrigued. 

She had of course been told by her maker what could actually hurt her kind versus what was myth and garlic being used as a repellent was definitely myth. But she was eager to definitely disprove the notion, even if to no one but herself. Plus is smelled wonderful, so good in fact that Alice did not even notice the odd feeling in her nose until after she had taken a bite, then the feeling was again ignored as her mouth filled with a zesty buttery flavor.

“Oh wow that’s good.” Alice exclaimed quickly taking another bite.

The others laughed.

“You okay there Alice?” Sara asked “I’d think you had never had garlic bread before.”

“I have.” Alice said “it’s just been a loh...and long hah...hah....t-time.”

Time seemed to slow as shock filled Alice. What on earth was happening!? She was short of breath and kept suddenly inhaling and it kept her from completing a sentence. Had she been wrong!? Was garlic dangerous to her kind after all!? If it was she had made a bad mistake. 

Quickly she turned her senses inward to see if she could identify what was going wrong and if she could stop it. Her breath continued to occasionally gasp. She felt a......building up.....that was the best she could describe it as. Her eyes strangely were wanting to close. Her nose burned with a sort of tickling sensation and with that last there was a slight hint of memory, from when she was human, like this had happened before maybe?

“You.....good....there?” Tiffany said having noticed Alice’s face. With Alice focusing her senses and speeding information processing Tiffany’s words seemed to come out slowly. “Looks.....like.....you.....gotta.....sneeze.”

Sneezing! That was what this feeling was. She was relieved of course but also surprised. She had not sneezed since she was human and did not even know her kind could. For that matters she couldn’t quite remember how to sneeze properly or politely. As the final moments before her first sneeze in three decades she remembered that all she needed to do was mimic one of her friends she had seen sneeze on occasion.

Alice turned away from the table, ducked her head and..

“HAAAAASHOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!”

A powerful sensation of relief and release flowed through Alice as the sneeze erupted out of her. The sneeze had been girly and desperate sounding but most of all the sneeze had been loud. People three tables away blessed Alice as she straightened up and tried to recover herself a bit. Her friends stared for a moment then bust out laughing. 

“Holy crap girl” Tiffany said “You just about shattered the windows. Damn you have a strong sneeze!”

Alice felt her cheeks grow red and she smiled sheepishly. Inside however she was frantically analyzing what had just happened, why she had sneezed and more importantly, why had it been so loud. She concluded that for the volume at least, the culprit had to be her supernatural strength and speed that came with being one of her kind. As for the why, she just couldn’t bring herself to believe it was from the garlic. Such a stupid cliché myth couldn’t possibly be true. No, there had to be a different cause. Before she could continue to think it over however, the tickle in her nose returned and she felt another irresistible sneeze rapidly building. 

“Sorry e-everyone.” Alice said with an effort “Th-they had always been k-kinda heh! kinda big.”

“Take cover she’s about to go off again!” Tiffany said as she and Sara acted as though they were going to hide under the table. Rebeca on the other hand wore and apologetic look, seeming to sympathize with Alice. 

Again using her focus to buy time  Alice did her best to prepare and tried to concentrate on sneezing a bit quieter and this time into the crook of her arm to help muffle it a bit.

“HAAAAAshooooooffff!!!” AAAAChooooooffffff!!!”

Still powerful but at lest not as loud this time Alice sneezed into her arm and after catching her breath seemed to have satisfied the tickle.

As another round of “Bless You’s” were given, this time from only two tables away, Alice sensed something she did not expect in a public restaurant. Arousal. Held in check but still rather strong. It was a bit hard to pin point were it was coming from but it was close. There table or the next one over or-

“Your dinner ladies.” the good looking waiter said as he seemed for appear behind Alice with there meal. As Alice turned so saw that he was looking directly at Tiffany with a smile flirtatious grin. He must have been the culprit Alice thought and with the alluring top Tiffany had  on she guessed she did not blame him. 

The situation made Alice’s stomach growl as her mind went to what would be her true meal later that night. She blushed again as her friends giggled and even the waiter grinned. 

“Anyone interested in to cheese, pepper, or perhaps some garlic for there dish?” the waiter said before turning to go.

“I think I have a touch of garlic please.” Alice said deciding to proving to herself that the garlic was not what had made her sneeze.

“Dig in every one!” Tiffany said once the last touches were complete and they all did just that. 

To Alice’s great delight she did not sneeze from the garlic......well not in the restaurant anyway.

“How about you and I find somewhere more prih...private- HAAASHOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!”

Alice’s sneeze could be heard even above the blaring club music as she pitched forward from its force. The cute guy she was talking to took a step back to make sure he was out of range.

“Maybe some other time.” he said “When your over that cold.”

With that he walked away leaving  Alice glaring after him. That had been her fifth failed attempt in the last two hours. She had never had this much trouble before. In fairness she had never been plagued with sneezing while trying to find a meal either for that matter. No sooner then there speping out side of the restaurant, after Tiffany got the waiters number of course, then Alice had begun sneezing every few minutes and they showed no sign of stopping. It had been the garlic, she had finally admitted it to herself, and she had an idea that because she had eaten so much, she would be sneezing all night. Who would have guessed the stories had gotten that one right about her kind. Well, almost right. In the books garlic repelled her kind, it didn’t turn them into walking sneezing fits.

Alice growled to herself in frustration as she looked around for her friends. This was there second club that night so far and everyone seemed to be doing better then her. Tiffany had danced and made out with at least three guys while Sara had disappeared a few minutes ago with a nice looking Hispanic. Rebeca, well maybe Rebeca was having an off night too as she was still at the table were Alice had left her. 

“Not doing well tonight?” Rebeca asked sipping her drink. 

“Not at all.” Alice grumbled flopping down next to her and sipping her own beverage “Don’t get me wrong, I’m not trying to pull a Tiffany but I had at least wanted to get a few numbers. But every time it try I...I....HAAASHOOOOOOOOOOOW!!! Damn it. That happens!”

Rebeca laughed and after a moment so did Alice. It was kinda funny she supposed. But she was hungry and at this rate she would go to bed that way. Alice scanned the room for a moment looking for anyone who was not already paired up with someone, lifting her drink as she did so. The glass stopped halfway to her mouth however as the irritating tickle flared up again.

“Th-this is geh getting so oh-old.” Alice managed to get out “HAAASHOOOOOOOOOOO AAAASHOOOOOOOOOOOOO HATCHOOOOOOOO!!!! Oh shit!!! Well that’s just great.”

The sneezes, three in a row this time, made her drink jump in her hand from their strength and she successfully spilled it everywhere.

“Well, that’s it for me at this club I think.” Alice said “You wanna check out another?”

“Sure” Rebeca said downing the rest of her drink and standing up “Where are Sara and Tiffany?”

“Oh I think they are having a bit too much fun here to move on.” Alice said trying not to sound jealous. She did get a bit “hangry” if she had not eaten enough but she truly was happy the other two girls were having fun. Tiffany was sexily dancing up a storm with quite a few club goers completely engrossed while Sara could just be seen in the back corner booths making out with the guy she had met. Alice licked her lips before she could help herself as she imagined herself in Sara’s place but she quickly shook her head to clear it. Imagining would not help her satisfy her hunger.

“You want us to just leave them?” Rebeca asked.

“I’ll let them know we going but yeah.” Alice replied and quickly sent a text to the other two. Tiffany amazingly managed to incorporate checking her phone into her dance moves without missing a beat and Alice had to laugh admiringly. As for Sara, Alice could see her take a short break from kissing to check her phone, and maybe catch her breath, then she went right back to it.

Now that that was done it was in to the hard part, getting out the this packed club. 

“Stay close.” Alice said taking Rebeca’s hand and she began to move through the overly crowded room towards the door.

“Excuse me. Excuse me.” Alice said as she pushed her way past people but they seemed to not even notice her.  She could of course use her strength to push her way through but sending a man twice her size tumbling to the floor would not be the most subtle. Still feeling Rebeca’s hand she continued to try to move forward but made little progress.

“Excuse me!” Alice said a bit louder “Excuse heh! Oh no HEH EH HEH!! HAAAAAAAAAASHOOOOOOOO!!!!”

While no one had seemed to hear her voice, they sure heard her sneeze. Focusing on working through the crowd Alice had forgotten to stifle it and the sneeze had come out full force and loud enough to easily be heard over the blaring music. Staring club goers back away making a path for the two women, some staring with a bit of a disgusted look. Alice glared right back.

“Well if you had moved!” she said angrily even though most likely did not hear her. Quickly she pulled Rebeca behind her and the two made it out of the club.

Once outside Alice turned to find Rebeca staring at her as well but with more of a look of shock rather then disgust.

“Sorry, I guess that garlic is still getting to me.” Alice said sniffing then mentally cursed at herself for saying aloud what was causing the sneezing.

“You’re.......you’re allergic to garlic?” Rebeca asked sounding surprised “Why on earth did you eat some then?”

“I...I wasn’t sure I was allergic” Alice said “I was told a long time ago I might be and I wanted to find ouh out HAAAAAASHOOOOOOOOW!!! Damn it. I guess I got my answer.”

“Well, I’m....” Rebeca started to say. She seemed to blush just the slightest bit. “I’m glad it was just sneezing and nothing more dangerous.”

“Who says th-these are nah- not HAAAaachooooow! dangerous.” Alice said pitching forwards from the strength of the sneeze. Some how she kept her footing and managed to keep this one a bit quieter. Still she got blessed by people a good distance up the street. Alice groaned in frustration. She was never going to get to feed tonight if these kept up. Who found an girl sneezing her head off sexy? And she was not about to jump some poor drunk partier in an ally somewhere. She had more pride then that. She just had to keep trying.

“Come on,” Alice said taking Rebeca’s hand again “Let’s see what other clubs look interesting t-tonight. AAASHHOOOOOOOOW!!”

“Bless You.” Rebeca said smiling as they began to walk “You really do have quite the sneeze there. Have they always been that strong?”

“Not really.” Alice said “I guess they have gotten stronger over the years. Hay look at me! I completed a sentence without sne-HEEEESHOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!! Never mind.”

Rebeca laughed and after a moment Alice did too. They walked for a while and Alice kept right on sneezing every few seconds and each was loud and powerful. 

Two things began to happen as they went along. First Alice began to feel her desire for blood continue to increase and she caught herself glancing at Rebeca, at her neck in particular, and noticing her beautiful sent even more so then normal. She had always refused to feed on her friends, that would just make things awkward, but the thought had definitely crossed her mind more then a few times tonight. 

The second thing was the odd sense she had been having all night, that of someone nearby being aroused. Ever since the restaurant she had been picking up on it but she had thought it was Tiffany thinking about the cute waiter, or the waiter himself thinking about her. At the club she figured it had been the club goers, likely those watching Tiffany dance, or Sara and her make-out buddy. But now that they were in out on the empty streets.......who was it, and why? There was nothing at all sexy going on. In fact all that was going on was her constant sneezing.

“HAAAAASHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!” 

Another sneeze and Alice almost stumbled as she missed a step. Partly from the strength of the sneeze and partly because the sense of arousal from whoever it was seemed to intensify at the very second.

Alice glanced up and down the block to see who was in rage of her senses but she saw no one. In fact it seemed the only ones on the streets at all this time of night was Rebeca and herself. 

“AAAASHOOOOOOOOOOOO HAH - HACHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!”

Alice sneezed again and again the arousal spiked. 

“B-Bless you.” Rebeca said next to her after clearing her throat.

“Thank you.” Alice said smiling, then she noticed that Rebeca’s cheeks were just the slightest bit red and that she was biting the corner of her lip. Alice turned away so she would not stare at her friend. Rebeca!? Rebeca was the one the powerful sense of arousal was emanating off of!? Why? What was she finding so alluring?-

“HAAAASHOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!”

Another sneeze cut off Alice’s train of thought for just a moment and again Rebeca’s arousal seemed to spike at the same instant.

“Bless You” Rebeca said unsteadily. She appeared to be doing her best to ignore what she was feeling and not show it in any way. Still Alice could see a few visual signs, Rebeca’s slight blush, the way she was breathing a bit deeper and the way she had snuck a quick glance at Alice just as she sneezed. Alice was rather surprised, Rebeca had never shown any interest in girls before. She had always had boyfriends as far at Alice knew and would often gossip with the other girls about the new hot guys who joined the college each semester. Plus Alice and Rebeca had hung out many nights and she had never show any interest in her before. What was different about tonight?

“AAAAASHOOOOOOOOOOO HAAAAATCHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!”

As if to answer Alice let out two powerful sneezes and this time did stumble from them. Rebeca turned to try to catch her nearly tripped as well causing the two to end up leaning against one of the buildings face to face. As Alice gave a quick sniff and caught her breath from the sneeze she found Rebeca staring into her eyes with a look of desire the could not be denied. Being this close, Alice was instantly filled with desire as well but if a different kind. She bit her lip slightly as Rebeca’s beautiful sent washed over her and she had to pull her eyes away from the other woman’s neck. It took effort. She desperately wanted to pull Rebeca close and drink deeply of her. Rebeca would have quite enjoyed it if she did. One thing some stores got correct about her kind was that if she began to drink from a human there would be just the smallest second of pain but it would quickly be replaced by an overwhelming sense of.............well let’s just say that once she had bitten someone, then never tried to pull away before she was finished.

After a long moment Rebeca gave a start and stepped backwards.

“*ahem* Sorry I...I didn’t want you to fall.” she said cleaning her throat again.

“I-It’s okay Rebeca.” Alice said forcing herself back to reality “Thank you. I’m sorry for sneezing so much.”

“No no it’s okay.” Rebeca said “I really don’t mind. I mean, you can’t really help it anyway.”

“No, I really can’t” Alice said “I mean the urge is just so strong, I just have to let them out.”

“Y-yeah.” Rebeca said turning a bit redder “We, uh, we should get going.” 

As they walked Alice kept right on sneezing and Rebeca continued to get suddenly aroused each time she did. Alice still couldn’t quite bring herself to believe it but for whatever reason it had to be her sneezes that were causing it. That was a problem if Alice wanted to keep to her rule about not feeding on friends because with how strong the feelings emanating off Rebeca were, she had no doubt she could lure her to someplace quiet and fulfill her need and the temptation was strong. It was like not having eaten in a day and then having your favorite meal served right in front of you and be told you could not eat. More then that her kind’s need had a lust like quality to it as well, another thing the stories had gotten correct, and it got in the way of her thinking clearly sometimes. Still, she tried to keep to her rule but thoughts of “it will be fine just this once” and “it wouldn’t be that awkward because she would make Rebeca forget,” kept filling her mind and she knew she was slowly talking herself into the idea. 

A two blocks from the club Alice gently took Rebeca’s arm. 

“Wait.....let’s take a short cut” Alice said “We can get there faster through the HAAAASHOOOOOOOOOOW! ! park.”

“The park at night!” Rebeca said “Are you crazy?”

“Don’t worry” Alice said smiling “My sneeze will scare away anyone looking for trouble.”

Rebeca laughed and while she still hesitated for a moment she eventually let Alice lead her onto on of the parks walking trails.

As soon as they were away from the main side walk Alice turned to Rebeca and stepped a bit closer to her. 

“Rebeca, can I ask you s-something AAASHOOOOOOOO!!! Sorry.” Alice said sneezing “I really am trying to not sneeze you know but if I had to guess, you don’t mind my sneezes at all do you?”

Rebeca turned crimson. “I-I said I didn’t mind.” she said trying to keep her voice steady “If you have to sneeze you have to sneeze. It just happens.”

“But what I’m saying is, you are enjoying my sneezing. Aren’t you.” Alice said with a knowing smile.

“Th-That’s crazy.” Rebeca said nervousness beginning to show “I mean there just sneezes. Who likes sneezes?”

“Oh?” Alice said “Then I suppose you won’t mind I-if I t-tell you that I r-really need to sneeze again. Th-that it’s just building and I cah-can’t he-help it-HAAAAASHOOOOOOOOOOOOO AAAAASHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!”

Alice sneezed and let herself go so they would come out as strong and desperately forceful as they wanted. When she could open her eyes Alice saw a look of pure desire in Rebeca’s face to match the arousal emanating off of her. 

“Rebeca, I can see it in your face honey.” Alice said moving a little closer “Will you be honest with me? You’re enjoying this aren’t you.”

“Yes.” Rebeca said almost too quiet to hear “I-I have a thing for sneezing. I know, I’m weird. Please don’t tell anyone!”

“You are not weird.” Alice said “Everyone has their thing. I have something very strange that gets me going too if I’m honest. If you tell me about yours I’ll tell you about mine. That way we are even.”

“Okay” Rebeca said “I guess I don’t really know how it’s started but I have just always found sneezing......alluringly hot. Up till now it has mainly been guys I prefer but.......I have never heard sneezes like yours before. They’re so strong but still kinda girly and desperate. There amazing.”

“And they are turning you on, aren’t they.” Alice said moving closer “If I’m honest, the way you look at me when I sneeze is getting me a bit riled up too.”

“I-I’m straight.” Rebeca said as though to convince herself as much as Alice “I’m into guys.”

“I like guys too.” Alice said moving closer “But I also like girls. Why limit yourself?”

Her arms slid around Rebeca’s waist and she could feel her trembling, but the other girl did not pull away instead she slid her arm around Alice. 

“HAAAAAATCHOOOOOOOOOO!!”

Turning to the side at the last second Alice sneezed again and felt Rebeca’s arms tighten around her as a ragged breath escaped her lips. The force of the sneeze had pressed there bodies together and Alice smiled at the present softness that was Rebeca.

“May I kiss you?” Alice asked.

“I-if you want to.” Rebeca said, her voice shaky.

“Do you want me to?” Alice asked.

“Yes” Rebeca breathed.

There lips met, gently and tenderly at first but then slowly, eagerness began to override fear and Rebeca deepened the kiss till both finally pulled away breathless. And just in time too.

“AAASHOOOOOOOO HASSHOOOOOOOOOW!!”

“Bless You.” Rebeca whispered endearingly “Wow,.........that was.........amazing. I have never kissed another girl before. Your lips are so soft.”

“So you enjoyed it.” Alice said knowingly.

“Yes.” Rebeca breathed as she leaned in for another kiss.

Somehow, both a bit to distracted to know exactly, they wound up leaning against a tree near the side of the walking path. By time their lips parted again they were both out of breath.

“So,” Rebeca said after she had most caught hers “I told you my secret......”

“How about I show you instead.” Alice said her anticipation showing in her voice. 

“Okay” Rebeca whispered bitting her lip nervously.

Alice smiled then kissed Rebeca, first on the lips, then the cheek, then ear, then lowered down to her neck then, after waiting for so long that night, Alice-

“HAAASHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!”

Sneezed. 

She did her best to turn away from Rebeca’s neck so she would not spray her but she was not sure if she made it in time. Sneezing hard over Rebeca’s shoulder Alice felt the other woman hold her tightly. 

A frustrated grown escaped Alice’s lips but Rebeca’s arousal grew stronger then it had been all night and she practically moaned in Alice’s ear.

“Please, do that again.” Rebeca almost pleaded.

“How about something even better.” Alice said and moved back to Rebeca’s neck. Opening her mouth as wide as she could Alice’s fangs grew and with a moan of her own she sank them into Rebeca and finally drank.

Rebeca gasped but not from pain. She pressed Alice’s head against her neck harder as her knees gave out but Alice held her up easily. For a span of maybe fifteen seconds both women were in complete ecstasy, Alice drinking deeply of red and Rebeca gasping as she was filled with overwhelming feelings that replaced all thought. 

Instinctively Alice let go, knowing just how much she could drink to not hurt Rebeca. She still had to hold the other woman up for another minute before she came down and could stand on her own.

“Woh....wow.” Rebeca said breathlessly leaning back to look in to Alice’s eyes “What was that?-Ah!”

Rebeca gasped and her hand went to her mouth. Even in the darkness there was still enough light from the street lamps for Rebeca to see Alice’s fangs and the small traces of red at the corners of her mouth. Rebeca’s hand moved to her neck where she felt for marks and checked for red on her fingers. She found none of course. Alice had discovered rather quickly that bites from her kind healed instantly. Still Rebeca knew what had happened.

“You....your a vampire?!” she said, with a touch of fear in her voice “You c-can’t be. Vampires aren’t real.”

With an effort Alice returned her fangs to there normal length.

“Are you frightened of me?” Alice asked. She was not really sure why as normally she would have instantly charmed the person she fend on as soon as she had finished. Maybe it was because Rebeca was her friend. Damn it, she had known this would complicate things, but she had just been too hungry to resist. “It’s still me” she said “I’m still Alice.”

“But how?” Rebeca said “Why? I-is this even real? I gotta be dreaming? Yeah that’s it. The girl I’ve had a crush on forever starts sneezing like crazy and then turns out to be a hot vampire! Yeah, I’m dreaming. Wake up Rebeca.”

Crush? Hot? Alice was surprised and rather flattered by what Rebeca was saying but still she could not pass up such a perfect opportunity. Alice looked directly into Rebeca’s eyes and they instantly glazed over. She could feel Rebeca’s body relax as her face became open and blank. Her powers of persuasion were not at all like the stories either. She couldn’t will someone into doing things they did not want to, thus why she had to seduce those she fed on, but she could alter there memories or make them forget things altogether but that was harder.

“I think you’ve had a bit to much to drink tonight Rebeca.” Alice said calmly “We just went for a walk and made out a bit.”

“Oh.” Rebeca said sounding dreamy and also a bit disappointed “Oh right.”

“We enjoyed each other for a while but that was all.” Alice went on “We just kissed. I did not bite you. I’m not a vah... VAH....HAAAAASHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!”

Rebeca jumped at the sound of the sneeze and Alice bent over from the force taking a stumbling step that resulted in Rebeca having to catch her.

“Damn Alice.” Rebeca said “I may have had a bit too much but so did you.” 

Recovering Alice looked at Rebeca waiting to see if the sneeze had messed up her charming.

“We should be getting back don’t you think.” Rebeca said talking Alice’s hand and beginning to walk back to the path. Alice watched her closely as they went but Rebeca showed no signs of being nervous or frightened. Maybe the charm had took. As they walked Rebeca squeezed Alice’s arm and placed her head on her shoulder.

“Thank you for tonight.” Rebeca said quietly “For letting me try that. I have always wondered what it would be like kissing a girl. Thanks for being cool with it. I guess it’s not that odd. We are in college after all. They say that’s where everyone experiments.”

With that she kissed Alice cheek and said another thank you before letting her arm go.  Alice looked at her sideways for a moment. Things appeared to have worked out but she would still be watching Rebeca closely. 

“I’m glad you enjoyed it.” Alice said kissing Rebeca’s cheek in return “This is not going to make our friendship.....awkward or anything right?”

“Not at all.” Rebeca said smiling “Isn’t this part of what all friends do in college?”

“I suppose so.” Alice said smiling back. She was happy that things would not change between Rebeca and herself, she really did like her. She was also glad she had been able to feed before things had gotten too bad. 

Later that night she saw Rebeca back to her dorm at the college before heading back to her own apartment, after one last quick kiss goodnight in the hallway, not on the cheek. 

Alice spent the rest of the night reading and watching Netflix, getting a good laugh out of yet another vampire movie that got almost everything wrong. Just before dawn she went to bed, in a normal bed, no coffins needed. 

Earlier......

Rebeca closed the door to her dorm room, turned to lean her back on it and let herself slide to the floor. Alice was a vampire! More over, vampires existed and she had just been bitten by one! She felt her neck still half expecting to find marks but there were none. She couldn’t believe it. Alice, her friend, had fed on her........and she had loved it. The feeling had been unreal and amazing and to her own fear Rebeca wanted to feel it again. A part of her screamed that it was very likely a foolish and dangerous desire but she could no more control it then she could her fetish for sneezing. Rebeca had considered herself completely straight until tonight but Alice’s sneezes had just been so amazing she had been unable to help but react. And Alice being a vampire somehow made her even more attractive. She knew Alice had tried to make her forget and that she would have been successful if not for a well timed sneeze. Thinking fast Rebeca had acted like it had worked but in truth she remembered everything. She would have to be very careful but she planned to do her best to get Alice to admit the truth about herself and not to try to make her forget again. 

Wow, and here she had thought this was just another night out. How wrong she had been.

alicex

omg i loved this wow. please continue!

poiub

Great story!

Alex Hemmings
16 hours ago, Light said:

Alice walked down the street fully enjoying evening air. The sun had not completely set but it was down behind the hills surrounding the town and would not be giving off direct light until about nine am the next morning. That was one of the things she loved about this north eastern town. Placed in a valley as it was, the sun was kept at bay and allowed her to be up and about for much longer periods. Many people got that detail wrong about her kind. She could be awake during the day if she chose, she just had to avoid direct sun light. That was at least one thing those Twilight books had gotten right. And that had been about the only thing for that matter. Shining or sparkling in the sunlight? She wished. Direct sunlight burned and could be deadly if one was exposed for too long. She supposed the author had gotten her kind’s speed right. But otherwise, everything from how they could be killed too being able to survive without human blood, she had gotten wrong. Not a bad read otherwise Alice thought but she had hated the movies. 

In general, inaccuracies in and of themselves were not a bad thing over all. In a world that seemed obsessed with vampires, being one and keeping it secret could be quite a challenge. Accept that in a way it was everyone’s obsession with her kind that made them believe so many incorrect things and that actually helped her to stay hidden. Every story seemed to get some part of it wrong. True Blood messed up the fangs, they were not like a snake’s and didn’t click in and out. That one have made Alice burst out laughing when she first watched the show. Her fangs were a bit longer then a normal human’s teeth true, but not enough to be really noticed, until she was about to feed when they grew longer, a bit. Many stories said her kind could survive on animal blood or even go without blood at all. Sadly that was not the case at all. She needed human blood at least once every night or two. Thankfully it was not a wild uncontrollable need, well not unless she went a few days without that was. Plus she only needed a relatively small amount, no more then would leave a person a bit tired for the next day or two.

The biggest thing the stories got wrong was how many of her kind there actually were. The only other she had known was her maker and he only stopped by every ten years or so to see how she was doing. Otherwise she had met no others. As far as she could piece together there were less then a thousand of her kind in the entire world. Mainly this was due to how rare it was that someone could be turned. The stars had to practically aline to meet one who was completely compatible and even then it might not take. 

Alice did not really mind though. Just because she was a vampire didn’t mean she couldn’t have friends and enjoy life, she just had to be clever. A story about how she worked nights, and a touch of memory alteration so they remembered that one time they had met with the sun fully up, and Alice’s friends were none the wiser. It helped that she could eat and drink normal food, it just did not nourish her in anyway. 

Living in a college town, Alice always befriended students who would graduate and eventually leave so no one had ever noticed she did not age. 

Plus a college town meant parties and parties meant drunk people who were by far the easiest to feed on. Plus she got a free drink of the other kind in the process too, win win. It had been fun over the years to watch how styles and music had changed. Bell-bottoms to skinny jeans and the Beatles to pop and club music, the world always had something new. A lot had changed in the years since her new life started but some things had staid the same. People liked to have fun and colleges were always wild.

Tonight she was meeting three friends to celebrate the end of the semester. The plan was dinner at a new Italian place then hitting the clubs for drinks, were Alice planned to have her actual dinner. 

Alice’s golden blonde hair, bright gray eyes and a natural sensuality that came with being a vampire would make getting a guy, or girl, alone in a dark corner for a quick drink rather easy. Afterwards she would charm them so they would only remember making out if anything and she would be on her way. 

Omg

Alex Hemmings

absolutely amazing.

Sneezingnonstop

This was great Light! You never lose your style! :) 

JaeChaeGi

What a story! Well done!!!

NoV
On 8/9/2018 at 6:41 PM, Light said:

“Oh?” Alice said “Then I suppose you won’t mind I-if I t-tell you that I r-really need to sneeze again. Th-that it’s just building and I cah-can’t he-help it-HAAAAASHOOOOOOOOOOOOO AAAAASHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!”

Alice sneezed and let herself go so they would come out as strong and desperately forceful as they wanted. When she could open her eyes Alice saw a look of pure desire in Rebeca’s face to match the arousal emanating off of her. 

Really nice sneezy moment - love it when characters just give up and let the sneezes come full force :) 

Twye

Woah this is great! I can’t wait to see where this goes!