Sneeze Fetish Forum
sexyhankysneeze

Handkerchief Collection

sexyhankysneeze

So for many years I've been the proud owner of a few hankies but for a while the number would be about 10-20 total. Just enough to get by when I have a cold

About a year ago I had a big cull and got down to only 10, however since then I have built it up to 60, through a lot of impulse buying.

For the first time ever I would actually call my stash a collection

william

yeah, it'a a good collection! can you show us a photo?

my hankie drawer is filled with 50 handkerchiefs, good to buy some new ones time to time!

Hankysneeze

I've stuck around the 50-60 Mark for some years now (old ones getting thrown away) but since I've been dating my lovely gf my collection has increased as she loves to buy them for me! 

cjblo

Well, what can I say... 50-60 is something. I have gone overboard here I guess... (must be around 1100).

Pictures upon request, alas only via mail as I can't get it small enough to share here.

sexyhankysneeze
14 hours ago, Hankysneeze said:

I've stuck around the 50-60 Mark for some years now (old ones getting thrown away) but since I've been dating my lovely gf my collection has increased as she loves to buy them for me! 

Do you ever find 50-60 to be not enough? (With a bad cold, etc) or that you have heaps of excess hankies no matter what

psychlone

I've got around 20 right now, I'd guess. Haven't recently counted.

Hankysneeze
On 9/17/2018 at 12:30 AM, sexyhankysneeze said:

Do you ever find 50-60 to be not enough? (With a bad cold, etc) or that you have heaps of excess hankies no matter what

Sometimes If I don't keep on top of laundry, but I'm normally ok.

Hankyrick

I would say that I have in the region of 40. All very large white ones with the odd dark and light blue hanky too.