Sneeze Fetish Forum
sexyhankysneeze

Handkerchief Collection

HankyDrawer

I've got about 40 hankies either plain white, plain blue or some sort of coloured border white hanky. Recently I bought 12 really large spotted handkerchiefs or bandanas in medium blue, navy blue or red. I'm a bit embarrassed to use them in public though. What would anyone else do? I love the fact they're soooo large and thick though. I really like honking my nose hard into them but I realise next to a plain white hanky they're a bit unusual!

Hankysneeze
5 hours ago, HankyDrawer said:

I've got about 40 hankies either plain white, plain blue or some sort of coloured border white hanky. Recently I bought 12 really large spotted handkerchiefs or bandanas in medium blue, navy blue or red. I'm a bit embarrassed to use them in public though. What would anyone else do? I love the fact they're soooo large and thick though. I really like honking my nose hard into them but I realise next to a plain white hanky they're a bit unusual!

I have lots of large spotted hankies and although at first like you said it maybe a little intimidating to use in public, once you do you first blow with one in public you get over it, just like i did! So honk away you can do it!

Hankyrick
18 hours ago, HankyDrawer said:

I would just say go for it and once you've used the spotted ones once you'll be able to honk away.

12 hours ago, Hankysneeze said:

I have lots of large spotted hankies and although at first like you said it maybe a little intimidating to use in public, once you do you first blow with one in public you get over it, just like i did! So honk away you can do it!

@Hankysneeze are those the ones from boundary mills?

Hankysneeze

@Hankyrick no I got the spotty ones online.

Hankyrick

@Hankysneeze Have you been able to use them in public now over the past few days?

Hankysneeze
1 hour ago, Hankyrick said:

@Hankysneeze Have you been able to use them in public now over the past few days?

Yes I have cause I have a cold currently 

Hankyrick
1 hour ago, Hankysneeze said:

Yes I have cause I have a cold currently 

And you feel ok using it in public? 

Hankysneeze
On 12/19/2018 at 6:24 PM, Hankyrick said:

And you feel ok using it in public? 

Yes I do