Jump to content
Sneeze Fetish Forum
Coffee Mug

What movies could you watche infinite times ?

Recommended Posts

Coffee Mug

Hello 👋🏼 

Just a fun topic to share what movies you could watch without ever being tired of :) 

I’ve stumbled upon American History X yesterday night and even though I’ve seen it countless times I was just super hyped to see it again! 

Others are:

Interstellar

The Devil Wears Prada

Girl, Interrupred

What’s Eating mr Grape

Look who’s talking 1 and 2

 

Your turn now!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Travel

Most of my favorite movies fit the bill! But I think I'll narrow it down to those movies that are "easy watches" for me, meaning those I can just pop in and chill with after a long day and be engaged, escape to, be moved at any time: The original Star Wars trilogy and the new films too. The jury's out on Solo which I enjoyed but the ending kind of killed it for me. Raiders of the Lost Ark, Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, Back to the Future, Ghostbusters, Chicken Run, Fantastic Mr. Fox, the Toy Story movies, Charade, Scott Pilgrim vs. the World, Hot Fuzz, Inception, the Dark Knight trilogy, Wonder Woman, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, The 40-Year-Old Virgin, Hellboy, Hellboy 2: The Golden Army, Pacific Rim, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Shaun of the Dead, A Hard Day's Night, Amelie, Touch of Evil, Ratatouille, the Bourne trilogy, GoldenEye, Skyfall, Knocked Up, Superbad, Stardust, Star Trek, Fast and Furious 6, Cloverfield, 10 Cloverfield Lane, the Mission: Impossible movies, Spider-Man 2, Spider-Man: Homecomimg, Rango, Airplane!, The Lego Movie, Jaws, Captain America: The Winter Soldier. 

 

Yeah, this list is already too long but you get the idea! 

Share this post


Link to post
TheFetishPony

Star Wars, Deadpool, Night in the Museum, Sharkboy and Lavagirl

Share this post


Link to post
Chanel_no5

Shawshank Redemption, Seabiscuit, Poltergeist, Poltergeist II: The Other Side, Dolores Claiborne, First Wives' Club, Alien, The Vanishing, Twister, Independence Day, Armageddon, 9 To 5, Shall We Dance, The Mummy, The Green Mile, Stand By Me, Day After Tomorrow, Dirty Dancing, The Bone Collector, The Big Lebowski, The Proposal… plus, of course, almost all animated Disney movies… ^_^ 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Oolia

Back to the Future and most Pixar movies. Oh and Christmas/Halloween movies that I rewatch almost every year like Hocus Pocus, Home Alone, Ghostbusters, Just Friends, etc. Although I wouldn't watch the seasonal ones when it's not the right time :lol: I don't really like re-watching movies, but those are the ones I actually do re-watch often and still enjoy for some reason. TV shows though... I could re-watch Friends, Arrested Development, Happy Endings and How I Met Your Mother forever and ever.

 

Share this post


Link to post
SAWlene

This list includes movies I've already watched an obscene amount of times, as well as movies I would not mind watching obscenely often. No particular order, just movies I think are great and come to mind at the moment:

  • The Grand Budapest Hotel
  • Lucky Number Slevin
  • The Die Hard movies (the third one is my favourite ^^)
  • The Fifth Element
  • Independence Day
  • The Skeleton Key
  • Shutter Island
  • The Baker
  • Madame
  • Hot Fuzz
  • Miss Undercover 2 (That scene at the end with he Tina Turner impersonation contest cracks me up every time :lol: )
  • Rob Roy
  • and others I can't think of right now ^^

Share this post


Link to post
Travel
1 hour ago, SAWlene said:

This list includes movies I've already watched an obscene amount of times, as well as movies I would not mind watching obscenely often. No particular order, just movies I think are great and come to mind at the moment:

  • The Grand Budapest Hotel
  • Lucky Number Slevin
  • The Die Hard movies (the third one is my favourite ^^)
  • The Fifth Element
  • Independence Day
  • The Skeleton Key
  • Shutter Island
  • The Baker
  • Madame
  • Hot Fuzz
  • Miss Undercover 2 (That scene at the end with he Tina Turner impersonation contest cracks me up every time :lol: )
  • Rob Roy
  • and others I can't think of right now ^^

Glad to find another Lucky Number Slevin fan! It's such a fascinating film, it almost doesn't work but at the end of the day it does. Stylishly filmed and with a lot of plot twists! 

Share this post


Link to post
spooky scary sQueletons 🎃

All 3 Lord of The Rings movies, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Spirited Away, Howl's Moving Castle, and The Princess Bride

Share this post


Link to post
DeadPulse
8 hours ago, TheFetishPony said:

Star Wars, Deadpool, Night in the Museum, Sharkboy and Lavagirl

SAME

Share this post


Link to post
DeadPulse

Who framed Rodger rabbit the list fetish pony posted (im to lazy to type the names tonight)

Yugioh the pyramid of light movie

The home alone movies

Nightmare before Christmas

beauty and the beast live action

forensic files

dead files

ghost adventures

The Harry potter movies

Back to the future trilogy 

and COCO (ITS AMAZING)

I have more but these are my top (and some arn't even movies whoops)

OH THE SPY KIDS MOVIES

SON OF THE MASK MOVIES

ok now im done

Edited by DeadPulse

Share this post


Link to post
beijoseternura

my favorite movies are:

- all Harry Potter movies, especially Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban❤️

- Jungle with Daniel Radcliffe

- Forrest Gump

- La Vita È Bella with Roberto Benigni

- Walk The Line with Joaquin Phoenix

- Das Leben Der Anderen

- 3096 Days

- Love Actually

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Yuurei

For me, it's What We Do in the Shadows. It never gets old! :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Esstrosa

The big labowski 

the shawshank redemption 

get out 

Halloween 

trick r treat 

Krampus 

the lord of the rings trilogy

Star Wars 

Harry Potter 

the nightmare before Christmas 

ghostbusters

spiderman homecoming

21 jump street

22 jump street 

a quiet place 

jumanji welcome to the jungle

Toy story 

Just to name a few

Share this post


Link to post
FadedRose

Pitch Perfect

The Titanic

A Simple Favor

Happy Gilmore

The Purge (all movies)

Chucky (all movies)

Share this post


Link to post
ZombiePhlox

Any of the Iron Man movies and the Avengers movies are my go-to things to watch when I want something familar and fun to watch and I could almost recite them by heart but I don't care.

We Bought A Zoo is also a fun movie I don't ever think I'll ever get sick of.

Star Trek: First Contact is a LONG-time favourite!  I have watched that so many times over the years and it's like visiting an old friend every time.

I only discovered Breaking Glass recently so I don't know if I could class it as a long time favourite because I don't know if I'll get sick of it eventually, but I watched it more than once and it's at the top of my list of best movies I've ever seen for now.

Share this post


Link to post
EvaBloom

Big Hero 6 (gosh, I've seen it SO many times and I don't get tired of it), Moana, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, A Silent Voice, Your Name and Monsters University

13 hours ago, beijoseternura said:

- Forrest Gump

THIS 

 

Share this post


Link to post
SAWlene
15 hours ago, beijoseternura said:

- Love Actually

How could I forget this?! "Love Actually" is right there on my list as well! So many great actors in one movie! It's funny, heart-warming, serious, and with an interesting overall message. And it has a few beautiful storylines (as well as the best Christmas-Carols-singing driver of movie history :D)

 

23 hours ago, Travel said:

Glad to find another Lucky Number Slevin fan! It's such a fascinating film, it almost doesn't work but at the end of the day it does. Stylishly filmed and with a lot of plot twists! 

Me too! The plot twist was mindblowing to me when I first watched the movie. I did have some theories, but I did NOT expect this at all! "Lucky Number Slevin" is one of the most underrated movies I know, and I had to force several of my friends to watch it, but all of them loved the movie, even though they inicially thought it would be boring. I also love the soundtrack of the movie. And it has Bruce Willis which is a plus in and of itself :D

Share this post


Link to post
ZakuConvoy

Are we counting movie series?  Because the Avengers/Marvel Cinematic Universe movies are probably the ones I DO watch the most.  

Any of the Disney movies, too.  I'm a sucker for animation.  Same goes for the Ghibli stuff.

The Phantasm movies are also kind of  under-appreciated, too.  They have a really interesting, world-warping story if you marathon all five together. 

If we're limited to only specific movies...Jim Henson's The Labyrinth is a personal favorite.  Love the music.

Terminator 2 is a personal favorite.  Still the best Terminator movie, in my opinion.

Back to the Future 2 is probably my personal favorite time-travel movie.

Robocop 2.  For some reason, I really like it's addict-opposite for Robocop more than the villains for the first or third movies.

I like Fievel Goes West more than I should.  Childhood favorite, I guess.

Little Shop of Horrors is a fun movie.  Again, because of the music.

There are probably more, but those are the only ones I can think of off the top of my head.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Travel
4 hours ago, SAWlene said:

How could I forget this?! "Love Actually" is right there on my list as well! So many great actors in one movie! It's funny, heart-warming, serious, and with an interesting overall message. And it has a few beautiful storylines (as well as the best Christmas-Carols-singing driver of movie history :D)

 

Me too! The plot twist was mindblowing to me when I first watched the movie. I did have some theories, but I did NOT expect this at all! "Lucky Number Slevin" is one of the most underrated movies I know, and I had to force several of my friends to watch it, but all of them loved the movie, even though they inicially thought it would be boring. I also love the soundtrack of the movie. And it has Bruce Willis which is a plus in and of itself :D

 The soundtrack IS great! I'm surprised the Kansas City Shuffle song didn't catch on more, but of course, fans of the film love it! 

2 hours ago, ZakuConvoy said:

Are we counting movie series?  Because the Avengers/Marvel Cinematic Universe movies are probably the ones I DO watch the most.  

Any of the Disney movies, too.  I'm a sucker for animation.  Same goes for the Ghibli stuff.

The Phantasm movies are also kind of  under-appreciated, too.  They have a really interesting, world-warping story if you marathon all five together. 

If we're limited to only specific movies...Jim Henson's The Labyrinth is a personal favorite.  Love the music.

Terminator 2 is a personal favorite.  Still the best Terminator movie, in my opinion.

Back to the Future 2 is probably my personal favorite time-travel movie.

Robocop 2.  For some reason, I really like it's addict-opposite for Robocop more than the villains for the first or third movies.

I like Fievel Goes West more than I should.  Childhood favorite, I guess.

Little Shop of Horrors is a fun movie.  Again, because of the music.

There are probably more, but those are the only ones I can think of off the top of my head.

 

Lots of great movies in there. I prefer An American Tail to Fievel Goes West, but I can't help but listen to "The Girl You Left Behind" over and over again! 

As for favorite film series, mine would be: Star Wars (A New Hope onward), The Bourne trilogy, James Bond, The first two Terminator films, the Dark Knight films, the Antoine Doinel series, the Before trilogy, the first two Godfather films, Alien and Aliens, the Lord of the Rings trilogy, the first three Indiana Jones films, the Monty Python films, the Cornetto trilogy, the Man with No Name saga, the Three Colors trilogy. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
beijoseternura

I forgot to mention:

- The Reader / Der Vorleser with David Kross

- The Terminal with Tom Hanks

- Black Swan with Natalie Portman

- Billy Elliot - I Will Dance

- American Beauty

there are a few movies in german I like 

- Der Geilste Tag, a movie about two friends who are both critically ill

- Im Winter Ein Jahr, because it is with my favorite female actress Karoline Herfurth and she does an amazing dancing performance

- Knallhart with David Kross

- Das Parfum - Die Geschichte Eines Mörders - you can also watch it in english

Share this post


Link to post
Esstrosa

Venom I’ve watched that four times now

 

Share this post


Link to post
Heathcliff

Airplane

Share this post


Link to post
snuffle-bunny
59 minutes ago, Heathcliff said:

Airplane

THIS!

Watership Down. I first saw it when I was nine, and fell in love with it!

The Monty Python films.

Not sure if this actually counts as a movie, it was made for TV, but...To Walk Invisible. It's about the lives of the Brontes and it's captivating. I must have seen it about ten times so far.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Heathcliff

I really want to get Watership Down, thank you Snufflebunny ❤️

Share this post


Link to post
Bondi

I don't really watch the same movie more than once every few months to a year anymore, but some movies that I do enjoy rewatching and I get the urge to watch again sometimes are:

The Alien movies, though I haven't seen Alien Covenant

Predator 1, 2, and Predators

Nolan Batman movies, though I've only watched Dark Knight Rises once for whatever reason

Star Wars movies, though I don't think I'll ever be able to bring myself to sit through Episodes 1 and 2 ever again, and I haven't seen anything that came out after 7 yet

American History X

Fight Club

Blade Runner

Ichi the Killer

Audition

Old Boy (Korean version) 

Hellraiser movies except for 8 and 9

8mm

Perfect Blue

Event Horizon

Ghost in the Shell 1 and 2

The Saw movies

Terminator 1 and 2

Lord of the Rings 

Art of the Devil 2 and 3 (the first one has nothing to do with these and it sucks, though)

Demolition Man

ABCs of Death 1 and 2

A Serbian Film

Street Trash, a movie which is complete garbage and doesn't have anything in the way of genuine merit, but eh, I like it. :P

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×