Sneeze Fetish Forum
Saimou

Pollen For Sale

Saimou

I’m not entirely sure, if I (or someone else) have already posted this topic, but I’ve heard that certain farms actually sell pollen. I would certainly buy some of that, if I happened to get an allergic girlfriend, who would be willing to indulge in my fetish. Really, it sounds like an idea that a sneeze fetishist would come up with, much like sneezing powder or chhinkni. It’s a sneeze fetishist’s dream come true. :wub:

Also, if this topic has already been posted, feel free to remove this post. I also hope that this topic is not against any rules of this Forum.

Saimou 

Saimou

On a slightly related note, I went to a local general store with my mom and aunt, and they had this old soap for sale that had a pretty strong but fresh lemon scent. My mom said that way back, when she was a kid, that soap was the only brand available for them, and mentioned that it made everybody sneeze like crazy, which left me wondering, if she’d accidentally found out about my sneeze fetish. It would be her style to try to embarrass me like that. I would certainly like to buy that soap for my hypothetical girlfriend. I’m not even that sensitive to smells, but it made even me sneeze once, like five to ten minutes after I smelled it. That would certainly be a sneeze fetishist’s favourite soap :twisted2:.

snzmn2016

There is soap at our work that makes many sneeze from Australia, I'm having a senior moment on the brand, get back to you.

Saimou

Wow! It must be great to get to observe the effects of the soap on your coworkers :blink:.

slsabm

There are health food/product stores that carry bee pollen for medicinal reasons. If I remember what I read about it exactly, it’s collected off of honey bees?  I’ve never tried it but would venture a guess that it could kick up some tickles in someone with pollen allergies...

Saimou
19 minutes ago, slsabm said:

There are health food/product stores that carry bee pollen for medicinal reasons. If I remember what I read about it exactly, it’s collected off of honey bees?  I’ve never tried it but would venture a guess that it could kick up some tickles in someone with pollen allergies...

Yeah, I’ve heard it’s for medical reasons, too. I would love to observe the effects on someone with pollen allergies :twisted1:.

•.*°•☆. Q .☆•°*.•
Posted (edited)

i've looked into this before, the pollen they sell in stores for human consumption is deactivated, specifically so that it doesn't bother anyone who buys it. most people actually add bee pollen to their food in the attempt to lessen their allergies, actually. incredibly unsexy of them if you ask me lolol. 

the farm pollen, that's more interesting. if it's similarly for human consumption then i'd expect it to be deactivated as well, but if it's for like... crops?? i couldn't be sure but it may be just unmodified, which could be interesting 

although to be fair, and i'm sorry for the atrociously unsexy nature of this post, but most pollens, especially those produced by fruit-bearing plants, are actually too large and sticky to be an effective allergen, bc the particles are too large to react with the receptors in the nose, and the pollen itself is too sticky and heavy to become airborne in the first place (which is why insect and animal pollinators such as bats, bees, and butterflies are so vital to crop yield!)

so even if a farm IS in fact somehow selling pollen for pollinating crops with, (i can't actually imagine this would be cost effective resource distribution,) it would be actually probably really unlikely to cause any kind of allergic reaction 

sorry to be buzzkills mcgee

Edited by •.*°•☆. Q .☆•°*.•

Saimou
4 minutes ago, •.*°•☆. Q .☆•°*.• said:

i've looked into this before, the pollen they sell in stores for human consumption is deactivated, specifically so that it doesn't bother anyone who buys it. most people actually add bee pollen to their food in the attempt to lessen their allergies, actually. incredibly unsexy of them if you ask me lolol. 

the farm pollen, that's more interesting. if it's similarly for human consumption then i'd expect it to be deactivated as well, but if it's for like... crops?? i couldn't be sure but it may be just unmodified, which could be interesting 

although to be fair, and i'm sorry for the atrociously unsexy nature of this post, but most pollens, especially those produced by fruit-bearing plants, are actually too large and sticky to be an effective allergen, bc the particles are too large to react with the receptors in the nose, and the pollen itself is too sticky and heavy to become airborne in the first place (which is why insect and animal pollinators such as bats, bees, and butterflies are so vital to crop yield!)

so even if a farm IS in fact somehow selling pollen for pollinating crops with, (i can't actually imagine this would be cost effective resource distribution,) it would be actually probably really unlikely to cause any kind of allergic reaction 

sorry to be buzzkills mcgee

Yeah, that’s kind of what my grampa jokingly(?) hypothesized for the pollen to be used, allergen immunotherapy, or desensitization, and that’s what I thought, too.

And you’re excused for the unsexy nature of your post; I mean it’s extremely unlikely that an allergy sufferer would buy the pollen in the first place, if it wasn’t for the desensitization purpose.

Saimou

Saimou

Also, it might as well have been a health food/product store, or whatnot, I can’t remember, given that I heard this way back yee-haw.

Anonymouse

I have a container of it that has a little warning on it about potentially causing allergic reactions, but I would imagine of the unsexy variety (throat closing up etc.) because it is meant for consumption. The grains are so thick, they're like seeds.

Saimou

Yeah, not much of a chance of the sexy variety through oral consumption.