Sneeze Fetish Forum
purpleocean

A sneezy cold

purpleocean

I’ve had a cold for almost a week now. It started out with a sore throat, that turned into a sick feeling. I was kind of achy and stuffed up. Then I start sneezing. I’m generally pretty sneezy when I get colds and this was no different. I was lucky enough to be super sneezy on the weekend, so I could just relax and sneeze at home. But it didn’t stop. Usually, I sneeze like crazy for a few days, then I’m just left with some congestion and coughing. But this time I guess the sneeze gods have decided I’m going to be sneezy for almost a week. I’ve also developed a pretty bad cough, which I’m not so thrilled about. I’ve been sneezing a few times an hour and I’ll get a real long fit about twice a day. When I get a fit, I’ll sneeze about 7 times, but with this cold, I don’t sneeze in rapid succession, I just sneeze once and feel an insane tickle that causes me to tear up. Then I’ll sneeze again and so on. When I finally stop, I’m almost dripping snot. Not pretty. I still feel a bit icky, but I think I’m getting better. The congestion seems to be letting up. I normally enjoy colds, but this one has gone on a little too long....my nose is chapped and my throat is killing me from all the sneezing and coughing. :( 

snzmn2016

Bless u Hun, feel better.

NickG1998
On 3/9/2019 at 1:09 PM, purpleocean said:

I’ve had a cold for almost a week now. It started out with a sore throat, that turned into a sick feeling. I was kind of achy and stuffed up. Then I start sneezing. I’m generally pretty sneezy when I get colds and this was no different. I was lucky enough to be super sneezy on the weekend, so I could just relax and sneeze at home. But it didn’t stop. Usually, I sneeze like crazy for a few days, then I’m just left with some congestion and coughing. But this time I guess the sneeze gods have decided I’m going to be sneezy for almost a week. I’ve also developed a pretty bad cough, which I’m not so thrilled about. I’ve been sneezing a few times an hour and I’ll get a real long fit about twice a day. When I get a fit, I’ll sneeze about 7 times, but with this cold, I don’t sneeze in rapid succession, I just sneeze once and feel an insane tickle that causes me to tear up. Then I’ll sneeze again and so on. When I finally stop, I’m almost dripping snot. Not pretty. I still feel a bit icky, but I think I’m getting better. The congestion seems to be letting up. I normally enjoy colds, but this one has gone on a little too long....my nose is chapped and my throat is killing me from all the sneezing and coughing. :(

I hope you feel better soon 

MzMental

Bless you! Sounds like one hell of a cold. Hope you feel better soon!

sistersneezes

Wow you're so lucky! When I get sick I never sneeze!

Feo

I hope you’re cold is gone by now!! It sounded awful! Thanks for getting the energy to share!

purpleocean
On 3/11/2019 at 4:35 AM, MzMental said:

Bless you! Sounds like one hell of a cold. Hope you feel better soon!

Thank you. I’m pretty much better now, just a lingering cough. 

On 3/11/2019 at 11:23 PM, sistersneezes said:

Wow you're so lucky! When I get sick I never sneeze!

Sometimes I wish I was less sneezy when I’m sick! It’s always so messy and even though I enjoy my colds, I hate it when I’m not at home and have a fit. I always feel like everyone is staring at me and thinking I’m super gross. 

On 3/13/2019 at 6:34 AM, Feo said:

I hope you’re cold is gone by now!! It sounded awful! Thanks for getting the energy to share!

My cold is indeed gone now. Just a lingering cough. 

On 3/11/2019 at 12:55 AM, NickG1998 said:

I hope you feel better soon 

Thank you!

On 3/10/2019 at 3:11 AM, snzmn2016 said:

Bless u Hun, feel better.

Thank you!

NoV
On 3/9/2019 at 9:09 PM, purpleocean said:

I’ve been sneezing a few times an hour and I’ll get a real long fit about twice a day.

Wow - glad to hear you're feeling better. That sounded like some serious sneeziness!