Sneeze Fetish Forum
gigglyflan

Natalie Portman

gigglyflan

ThePokeFan599

Great find! 

Adw

Fantastic. Here's an even better version.

SkolVikes

I absolutely adore when a sneeze is aimed in the general direction of the elbow, but they hold their arm like a foot away from their face so it’s totally uncovered basically and you get to see everything.  This one is a great find 

Travel

I tried the trial version of Masterclass a while back and I loved it, I've been meaning to buy it. But despite the geniuses of Scorsese, Sorkin, Atwood, Gaiman being there for the taking, it may be Natalie Portman sneezing that gets me to get myself a whole year of it. 

vics

Did someone bless her before she sneezed? She said thank you before anyone had said anything! 

poiub

nice, nice, very nice

NoV

Considerably more powerful than I imagined her sneeze being - for some reason I thought she would have much less voiced sneezes, but hey - pleasantly surprised :) 

Coolio
2 hours ago, NoV said:

Considerably more powerful than I imagined her sneeze being - for some reason I thought she would have much less voiced sneezes, but hey - pleasantly surprised :) 

Here’s another sneeze of hers for anyone that hasn’t seen it at 0:15 

Luisa39
On ‎3‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 12:09 PM, vics said:

Did someone bless her before she sneezed? She said thank you before anyone had said anything! 

I'm guessing the sneeze we saw was the second of a double, and the "thank you" was in response to a blessing after the first sneeze (?)

Coolio
1 hour ago, Luisa39 said:

I'm guessing the sneeze we saw was the second of a double, and the "thank you" was in response to a blessing after the first sneeze (?)

Sounds like it. Or maybe she said ‘’I’m gonna sneeze’’ and someone said bless you just before it happened.

Travel
On 3/15/2019 at 5:04 PM, Coolio said:

Here’s another sneeze of hers for anyone that hasn’t seen it at 0:15 

Very cute! Is it just me or does she give that look that she feels it coming a couple of seconds before? She seems to cross her eyes a little bit. 😂

Hybrid Rainbow
On 3/15/2019 at 5:02 PM, NoV said:

more powerful than I imagined her sneeze being

Well, Luke says the force is strong in his family. ;)