Jump to content
Sneeze Fetish Forum
gigglyflan

Natalie Portman

Recommended Posts

gigglyflan

 

Share this post


Link to post
ThePokeFan599

Great find! 

Share this post


Link to post
Adw

Fantastic. Here's an even better version.

 

Share this post


Link to post
SkolVikes

I absolutely adore when a sneeze is aimed in the general direction of the elbow, but they hold their arm like a foot away from their face so it’s totally uncovered basically and you get to see everything.  This one is a great find 

Share this post


Link to post
Travel

I tried the trial version of Masterclass a while back and I loved it, I've been meaning to buy it. But despite the geniuses of Scorsese, Sorkin, Atwood, Gaiman being there for the taking, it may be Natalie Portman sneezing that gets me to get myself a whole year of it. 

Share this post


Link to post
vics

Did someone bless her before she sneezed? She said thank you before anyone had said anything! 

Share this post


Link to post
poiub

nice, nice, very nice

Share this post


Link to post
NoV

Considerably more powerful than I imagined her sneeze being - for some reason I thought she would have much less voiced sneezes, but hey - pleasantly surprised :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Coolio
2 hours ago, NoV said:

Considerably more powerful than I imagined her sneeze being - for some reason I thought she would have much less voiced sneezes, but hey - pleasantly surprised :) 

Here’s another sneeze of hers for anyone that hasn’t seen it at 0:15 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Luisa39
On ‎3‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 12:09 PM, vics said:

Did someone bless her before she sneezed? She said thank you before anyone had said anything! 

I'm guessing the sneeze we saw was the second of a double, and the "thank you" was in response to a blessing after the first sneeze (?)

Share this post


Link to post
Coolio
1 hour ago, Luisa39 said:

I'm guessing the sneeze we saw was the second of a double, and the "thank you" was in response to a blessing after the first sneeze (?)

Sounds like it. Or maybe she said ‘’I’m gonna sneeze’’ and someone said bless you just before it happened.

Share this post


Link to post
Travel
On 3/15/2019 at 5:04 PM, Coolio said:

Here’s another sneeze of hers for anyone that hasn’t seen it at 0:15 

 

Very cute! Is it just me or does she give that look that she feels it coming a couple of seconds before? She seems to cross her eyes a little bit. 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Hybrid Rainbow
On 3/15/2019 at 5:02 PM, NoV said:

more powerful than I imagined her sneeze being

Well, Luke says the force is strong in his family. ;)

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×